We are ordinary Syrians who don’t belong to any party or to any organization, We only belong to Syria..We’re everywhere, from the inside and the outside the country. All we want is to see democracy in our country.
We lost our freedom in Syria after the Baath coup d’état in 1963. And we’ve been trying to get our rights back since that time.
In this site we’re trying to give a real image about the situation in Syria nowadays..from 15/3/2011 (the real start of our uprising against dictatorship) till this moment by posting real videos and footage from the ground showing how the regime is repressing the peaceful protesters and how the official news agencies of the regime are trying to distort the truth.
- A soldier from the National Guards talking about the reasons which made him disobey the orders. 29.4.2011
- S.N.N | Damascus | Al-Midan: the beginning of the demonstration on front of Al-Hasan mosque 29-Apr-2
- Horan | Jasim: Friday of Anger protest 29-Apr-2011 part 3
- S.N.N | Damascus | Al-Midan: Friday of Anger protests 29-Apr-2011 p.1
- Flash | Turkey | Istanbul: demonstration 29-Apr-2011
Efrain on Flash | Turkey | Istanbul: dem… tire repair abbotsfo… on Link from CNN; An American col… اسعد خرشوف on S.N.N | Al-Qamishli: Friday of… اسعد خرشوف on Horan | Jasim: Friday of Anger… اسعد خرشوف on A soldier from the National Gu…