Syrian Arab TV – 20-03-2011
Delegated by President Bashar al-Assad, Minister of Local Administration Tamer Al-Hajjeh and Deputy Foreign Minister Fayssal Mikdad offered condolences to the families of the two martyrs who died during the unfortunate events which took place in Daraa on Friday.
Minister al-Hajjeh said, ” President al-Assad cares for the lives and safety of people just as much as he does for the security and stability of the country. Therefore, he ordered that the necessary measures be taken to punish everyone who is proved responsible for what happened.”
The families of the two martyrs expressed appreciation for President al-Assad’s condolences which had a deep impact on them, voicing satisfaction over the measures he took, especially setting up an investigation committee, and demanding a rapid start of its work.
- A soldier from the National Guards talking about the reasons which made him disobey the orders. 29.4.2011
- S.N.N | Damascus | Al-Midan: the beginning of the demonstration on front of Al-Hasan mosque 29-Apr-2
- Horan | Jasim: Friday of Anger protest 29-Apr-2011 part 3
- S.N.N | Damascus | Al-Midan: Friday of Anger protests 29-Apr-2011 p.1
- Flash | Turkey | Istanbul: demonstration 29-Apr-2011
Efrain on Flash | Turkey | Istanbul: dem… tire repair abbotsfo… on Link from CNN; An American col… اسعد خرشوف on S.N.N | Al-Qamishli: Friday of… اسعد خرشوف on Horan | Jasim: Friday of Anger… اسعد خرشوف on A soldier from the National Gu…