Syrian Arab TV – 21-03-2011
An official source on Sunday announced that while a delegation sent by President Bashar al-Assad to offer condolences to the families of two martyrs died in Dara’a regretful events, a group of troublemakers attacked hospitals in Dara’a, setting fire to private and public properties, frightening families and residents, firing at police men who didn’t return fire.
The source denied any killings in today’s incidents, adding procedures will be taken to protect the safety and security of citizens and preserve private and public properties.
Earlier, the government formed a committee to investigate those acts and take necessary procedures, bring those responsible to justice and release people who have proved no involvement in the incidents.
- A soldier from the National Guards talking about the reasons which made him disobey the orders. 29.4.2011
- S.N.N | Damascus | Al-Midan: the beginning of the demonstration on front of Al-Hasan mosque 29-Apr-2
- Horan | Jasim: Friday of Anger protest 29-Apr-2011 part 3
- S.N.N | Damascus | Al-Midan: Friday of Anger protests 29-Apr-2011 p.1
- Flash | Turkey | Istanbul: demonstration 29-Apr-2011
Efrain on Flash | Turkey | Istanbul: dem… tire repair abbotsfo… on Link from CNN; An American col… اسعد خرشوف on S.N.N | Al-Qamishli: Friday of… اسعد خرشوف on Horan | Jasim: Friday of Anger… اسعد خرشوف on A soldier from the National Gu…