Syrian Arab TV – 22-03-2011
Normal life prevailed all over Dara’a governorate on Tuesday, the inhabitants went as usual to their works, while the markets witnessed their normal daily activities.
After a tour in the province, SANA reporter said that normal life is back to Dara’a, 101 kilometers southern Damascus, workers in public institutions went to their work and service facilities opened their doors for receiving citizens and providing them with services.
- A soldier from the National Guards talking about the reasons which made him disobey the orders. 29.4.2011
- S.N.N | Damascus | Al-Midan: the beginning of the demonstration on front of Al-Hasan mosque 29-Apr-2
- Horan | Jasim: Friday of Anger protest 29-Apr-2011 part 3
- S.N.N | Damascus | Al-Midan: Friday of Anger protests 29-Apr-2011 p.1
- Flash | Turkey | Istanbul: demonstration 29-Apr-2011
Efrain on Flash | Turkey | Istanbul: dem… tire repair abbotsfo… on Link from CNN; An American col… اسعد خرشوف on S.N.N | Al-Qamishli: Friday of… اسعد خرشوف on Horan | Jasim: Friday of Anger… اسعد خرشوف on A soldier from the National Gu…