Syrian Arab TV – 28-03-2011
Vice President Farouk al-Shara announced on Monday that President Bashar al-Assad will deliver an important speech within the next two days to reassure all the Syrian people.
This came after a meeting with China’s Special Envoy for the Middle East Wu Sike.
During the meeting, the two sides discussed bilateral relations and devlopments in the regional and international arenas.
Al-Shara lauded the strong relations between the two countries and China’s stances in international circles in defense of just cause.
For his part, Sike affirmed that the Chinese leadership gives special significance to Syria’s role in managing regional and international affairs, voicing his country’s support for Syria’s efforts to protect national stability.
He also expressed Beijing’s commitment to developing relations with Damascus.
The meeting was attended by Deputy Foreign Minister Fayssal Mikdad and the Chinese Ambassador in Damascus.
- A soldier from the National Guards talking about the reasons which made him disobey the orders. 29.4.2011
- S.N.N | Damascus | Al-Midan: the beginning of the demonstration on front of Al-Hasan mosque 29-Apr-2
- Horan | Jasim: Friday of Anger protest 29-Apr-2011 part 3
- S.N.N | Damascus | Al-Midan: Friday of Anger protests 29-Apr-2011 p.1
- Flash | Turkey | Istanbul: demonstration 29-Apr-2011
Efrain on Flash | Turkey | Istanbul: dem… tire repair abbotsfo… on Link from CNN; An American col… اسعد خرشوف on S.N.N | Al-Qamishli: Friday of… اسعد خرشوف on Horan | Jasim: Friday of Anger… اسعد خرشوف on A soldier from the National Gu…